Includes: ScreenLogic Interface (520500) & Wireless Connection Kit Bundle (521964) SCREEN LOGIC BUNDLE
NOTE: Can download app on as many personal devices as you want from 1 kit. Be careful with password. do NOT lose or you will have to re-install kit and start over.
ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of your pool and spa using the IntelliTouch and EasyTouch control systems, using controllers such as an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch Mobile Digital Device, Apple Watch, Android Device and PC or Mac computers, Amazon Echo, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Tap.
The ScreenLogic Bundle (522104) conveniently includes the iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch Mobile Digital Device/ Apple Watch/ Android Digital Device/ PC and Mac Interface kit (520500) and the ScreenLogic Interface Wireless Connection Kit (521964).
The ScreenLogic Interface Wireless Bundle combines the Protocol Adapter and the Wireless Link into one convenient package. Pool owners can control the key functions of their pool and spa using IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Automation Systems. The innovative ScreenLogic Interfaces enable operation of IntelliTouch and EasyTouch Automation Systems through a combination of multi-functional controllers, including an in-wall touch screen, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device, Android™ Device, PC or Mac®Computer.
- Use iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device or Android®Device to control pool functions from anywhere
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface Application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Automation
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa, and landscape lights and MagicStream®laminars
- All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD
- Amazon Echo™ and other devices can now take advantage of the ScreenLogic skill. Verbally interact with Alexa and the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system, to request information from your pool such as temperature, pH or ORP level, and other various pool and spa functions
NOTE: The above ScreenLogic Interface Kits (520500 and 520502) require a 4-wire, 22-gauge wiring connection from the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Controller Load Center COM port to the protocol adapter within the home. The ScreenLogic2 Interface Wireless Connection Kit P/N 521964) can be used to eliminate the need to run this wire where impossible or impractical to do so.
SCREENLOGIC2® UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
iPad, iPhone, PC
The all new ScreenLogic2 Interface now supports EasyTouch systems!
Now you can control the key functions of your pool and spa using the IntelliTouch control system and EasyTouch too. The revolutionary ScreenLogic2 series of interfaces enable operation of IntelliTouch and EasyTouch through a combination of multi-functional controllers, including an in-wall touch screen, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and PCs.
New IntelliTouch? ScreenLogic2?
Now IntelliTouch? ScreenLogic2? allows you to access your pool over the Internet
- Color display with Ethernet (RJ45) connector
- Connects to provided wireless router and Protocol adapter via Ethernet for control of IntelliTouch pool and spa systems.
- Custom configured for IntelliTouch Systems.
- The iTC35 (P/N 520502) Interface Kit includes an in-wall color touch screen which is custom configured with thee IntelliTouch ScreenLogic Pool and Spa control application.
- iTC35 Kit Includes in-wall color touch screen with Ethernet (RJ45) connection a Protocol Interface adapter and wireless router.
So you can...
How it works:
- Check and update settings
- View operating history to see system usage
- Get support for IntelliFlo? and IntelliPro? pumps
- Set-up e-mail alerts to advise you of your pool's status
- You install the ScreenLogic2 software upgrade on your computer, and then connect your computer to the Internet
- You type in your user name and password, and then ScreenLogic2 locates your system by connecting to Pentair's dedicated remote access servers
- Once you are connected, you have access to your pool just as though you were connected to a home-based control device.